Clothes and fashion are changing for every age and era with new designs and models. The cutest and cheerful ones are undeniably the babies’ clothes. What more? The booties are even cuter than the shoes! The booties help the feet keep warm and also help them adjust to wearing the boots and shoes since the early days. The best baby booties with snaps to hold on tight are most preferred these days, irrespective of the season and weather.
The cloth and the design model the shape of the boots. Size and fitting also matter and differ for different babies. Several kinds are popular in the market. A few famous among them are:
1. Cotton Boots: Soft cloth with full coverage with no stimulations to the little feet. Free movement for ankles and foot is provided.
2. Fleece Booties: Well suited for winter, warm and cozy fitting keeps the cold at bay. They have fluffy finishing with woolly texture.
3. Adjustable: Apart from the cloth’s comfort, the durability is to be checked. Boots with snaps and belts are best for growing babies.
4. Non-Skid Booties: Young ones starting to walk needn’t be deprived of comfortable booties. But they can slip and fall due to the slick and smooth base. Nonskip boots have a rubber or thick base at the sole to provide friction and grip from falling.
5. Designs with Gender: Standard colors and plain boots are suitable for both boys and girls. More customized designs and features specific to the gender increase the beauty.
6. Flexible Models: Easy to wear and remove; flexible ones allow airy space and free movement of the feet.
Generally, comfortable shapes with ventilating models to avoid tightness and sweat are chosen. The manufacturers keep in mind the ease to wear and remove or wash and maintain several new ranges in the catalog.